To respond to the health care needs of our communities with an integrated array of quality services and actively remove barriers to care.
Healthy, prosperous, engaged communities where everyone thrives.
- Quality- We provide evidence-based, patient-centered, lifelong care.
- Community Health- We focus on prevention to support and improve the health of our communities.
- Collaboration- We seek opportunities to strengthen all community partners.
- Stewardship- We invest our resources for maximum impact and sustainability.
- Trust- We respect and advocate for our patients and each other.
- Innovation- We utilize data and creativity to drive decisions.
Patient Bill of Rights
As a patient at NorthLakes Community Clinic, you have the right to:
Treatment- We will give you needed care no matter your race, birth place, beliefs, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, health problems, or income.
Privacy- Your reason for seeking care, your health problems, and your treatments will be shared only with those who need to know for you to receive good care. This might include the doctor, nurse or your insurance company.
Safety- Your records will be kept in a safe place where they can be read only by those who care for you.
Clear Communication- We will talk with you about any tests, medicines or other treatments we think might help you. We will explain everything clearly and answer your questions.
Health Care Services- You will not be denied the services that you need. We will respect your thoughts about the care you receive and will work with you to address any concerns you have about your treatment.
Respect- We will respect your beliefs and values.
Knowledge- We will listen to your concerns and share all the information we have about your health problems so you can make good health care choices.
Family Involvement- You may invite your family members to help you decide what treatments you choose.
End Of Life Care- We can talk with you about making a plan for your health care at the end of life.