Providing services to the Washburn and Ashland areas, and surrounding communities. We are working toward improving the quality of life to individuals and families.
Services: Mental Health Counseling for all ages.
409 West Bayfield Street, Washburn, WI 54891
Clinic Phone: (715) 373-2233
Clinic Fax: (715) 812-1155
Clinic Manager: Michaela Swanson
Clinic Hours: Mon-Tues: 8 am – 5 pm, Thurs: 8 am – 5 pm, Fri: 8 am – 3:30pm
Services: Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Counseling for all ages.
Behavioral Health Counseling
Professional behavioral health services for adults, seniors, children, and adolescents. We provide the appropriate level of care through the use of a multi-disciplinary approach in the community. We provide: Diagnostic assessments, Individual and Family therapy.
Counseling for: (Please note: this is not a complete list of our counseling services)
- Women Issues (including physical and sexual victimization)
- Childhood Abuse
- Domestic Abuse
- Physical and/or Sexual Abuse
- Diagnosis and treatment of stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional health problems
- Parenting, Child, and Adolescent Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Dual Disorders, Personality Disorders
- LGBTQ Gender and Sexual Identity Issues
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Use Disorder
Patient Support Services
Because patients have needs that go beyond traditional health care, our patient resource services offer a variety of tools that can help people in need. Assistance with enrolling in benefits programs, transportation, foodshare, referrals and care coordination.