Providing services to the Washburn and Ashland areas, and surrounding communities. We are working toward improving the quality of life to individuals and families.
Services: Mental Health Counseling for all ages.
Behavioral Health Counseling
Professional behavioral health services for adults, seniors, children, and adolescents. We provide the appropriate level of care through the use of a multi-disciplinary approach in the community. We provide: Diagnostic assessments, Individual and Family therapy.
Counseling for: (Please note: this is not a complete list of our counseling services)
- Women Issues (including physical and sexual victimization)
- Childhood Abuse
- Domestic Abuse
- Physical and/or Sexual Abuse
- Diagnosis and treatment of stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional health problems
- Parenting, Child, and Adolescent Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Dual Disorders, Personality Disorders
- LGBTQ Gender and Sexual Identity Issues
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Use Disorder
Patient Support Services
Because patients have needs that go beyond traditional health care, our patient resource services offer a variety of tools that can help people in need. Assistance with enrolling in benefits programs, transportation, foodshare, referrals and care coordination.