• American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program® (NRP)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO), ALSO Instructor
NorthLakes Clinic Location(s):
• Iron River Clinic
• Ashland- Downtown Clinic
Memorial Medical Center, Ashland, WI
BA- St. Olaf College, MN
MD- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health- Madison; and Wisconsin Academy of Rural Medicine (WARM)
Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, including acting as Co-Chief Resident for one year.
Fellowship in Obstetrics at University of Utah.
Jenna’s main professional interest is in pregnancy care; she completed a fellowship in obstetrics in order to get C-section training as well. Jenna is also interested in opioid abuse and buprenorphine, and have some additional training in HIV and viral hepatitis.
Canoeing, Hiking, Road biking, Cross-country skiing, Knitting, and most recently, working on some home updates.