Family Physician, Obstetrics
• American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program® (NRP)
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics (ALSO), ALSO Instructor
NorthLakes Clinic Location(s):
• Iron River
• Ashland Downtown
Memorial Medical Center, Ashland, WI
BA – St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
MD – University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health – Madison; and Wisconsin Academy of Rural Medicine (WARM)
Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, including acting as Co-Chief Resident for one year.
Fellowship in Obstetrics at the University of Utah.
Jenna’s main professional interest is in pregnancy care; she completed a fellowship in obstetrics in order to get C-section training as well. Jenna is also interested in opioid abuse and buprenorphine, and has some additional training in HIV and viral hepatitis.
When Jenna is not at work she enjoys; canoeing, hiking, road biking, cross-country skiing, knitting, and most recently, working on some home updates.