Providing services to the Washburn and Ashland areas, and surrounding communities. We are working toward improving the quality of life to individuals and families.
Behavioral Health Counseling
Professional behavioral health services for adults, seniors, children, and adolescents. We provide the appropriate level of care through the use of a multi-disciplinary approach in the community. We provide: Diagnostic assessments, Individual and Family therapy.
Counseling for: (Please note this is not a complete list of our counseling services)
- Women Issues (including physical and sexual victimization)
- Childhood Abuse
- Domestic Abuse
- Physical and/or Sexual Abuse
- Diagnosis and treatment of stress, anxiety, depression and other emotional health problems
- Parenting, Child, and Adolescent Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Dual Disorders, Personality Disorders
- LGBTQ Gender and Sexual Identity Issues
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Substance Use Disorder
ACCESSING CARE AFTER HOURS
If you are in an emergency, dial 9-1-1. If you have an issue after our regular hours, contact your local emergency room or urgent care provider. If you are a patient of NorthLakes and in the hospital, be sure to tell the staff that NorthLakes is your primary care provider, so that we can provide the best continuity of care.
NorthLakes Community Clinic also offers an after hours triage system for calls received after our clinics close.